#GoodFoodChi Twitter Chat on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8pm CST
Join me and my friends for a fun and engaging Twitter chat about good and local foods in Chicago on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. CST. We’ll also be giving away two pairs of tickets to the festival on Saturday, March 16 at the UIC Forum. Kids under 12 years old are free – so make sure you take the entire family for a fun day at the Good Food Festival!
The Good Food Festival and Conference is the leading food event in the country! It includes a Financing Conference, Trade Show, School Foodand Food Policy Summits, and a Saturday Festival that celebrates Good Food. There’s something for everyone!
The Good Food Festival is for anyone who’s interested in eating Good Food and learning more about awesome local farmers and other Good Food producers! Bring your family and friends, and get ready for a great day of learning and eating Good Local Food!
Good Food Festival Events:
- Exhibit Hall of more than 150 farms, local food artisans, restaurants, and non-profits. Check out the list of exhibitors here!
- Kids Corner with interactive fun, hosted by Purple Asparagus
- Chef Demonstrations, a delicious Kimchi Challenge, and the Good Food Commons Micro-Sessions
Festival Tickets ($15, or $10 in advance), Workshop Tickets ($45, or $35 in advance, Festival Admission Included), and Special Event Tickets (varies by event) are available now!
- @GoodFoodFestChi – Good Food Festival Chicago
- @MommaCuisine – Cooking series host – Good Food Festival sponsor
- @ItsToni – Toni Snearl, Indiana baker/food blogger
- @DeborahWrites – Deborah Niemann, author of Homegrown and Handmade and EcoThrifty; speaking on Urban Homesteading panel at GFFC
- @WestOfTheLoop – Emily Paster, blogger/co-founder of Chicago Food Swap
- @OpCo_op – Cheryl Knecht Muñoz, founder of SugarBeet, the Oak Park, IL food co-op; exhibitor at GFFC
- @BigHeadFarm – Karen Warner, farmer; exhibitor at GFFC