101 of Hairstyling at KidSnips
This post is an advertisement.
Are you ready for the Summer and the sunshine? We sure are!
Whether it is a special event, a festival or just a feel-good-coz-my-hair-looks-nice kind of a day, we’ve got your back! KidSnips does beautiful braids, styles and up-dos for special events including weddings, graduations, recitals, first Communions and Bar Mitzvahs!
• We recommend arriving to your appointment with previously washed hair from the night before, dried and combed out. Doing those things before you arrive will make the hair ready for immediate styling.
• Bring along any pictures or ideas you may have in mind for your style and any headpieces, clips or fresh flowers you would like us to use. Do not worry, if you don’t have any but would like us to use some, KidSnips has a wide variety of hair accessories available for you to choose from.
• We’ll even help determine if the style you have chosen suits the event you will attend – so you’re sure to have what looks best on you!
• You can even schedule a practice session a day ahead of time if you haven’t decided what you’d like to do and need suggestions – because, we want you to love the style you’re wearing.
• A great place to look for ideas and current styles is from our KidSnips Facebook Photo Albums — on our “Beautiful Braids” and “Specialty Styles” boards. Feel free to bring photos of your own from magazines or the Internet, and we can work on that!
Be sure to sign up for the monthly specials from KidSnips and connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And lastly, don’t forget to take a print out of this discount coupon of this “New client offer” to redeem $3 off your services at KidSnips. Enjoy your visit to KidSnips!