Bacon Recipes for Dad on Father's Day (#SundaySupper)
When thinking about one Dad's favorite foods, bacon has got to be in the top three! The salty, crispy, fatty strips are such a beloved food that it's become an obsession for many and even adding it to chocolate, ice cream, donuts and more. We can't get enough of these suckers!
This Father's Day, I wanted to share some of my recipes featuring this delicious ingredient. So please, do Dad a favor and whip up a meal using his favorite food, bacon!
Click the link to see the full recipe:
This American classic gets a slight Italian twist with a few splashes of balsamic vinegar. What happens is the sweetness of the balsamic vinegar concentrates and plays a nice balance with the crispy, salty strips of bacon weaved on top of the loaf. This variation on a classic meatloaf recipe is perfect for a Father's Day dinner.
This pasta dish is simple, affordable, elegant, and showcases our favorite ingredient, bacon! With only a few simple ingredients, you will see that you can make a great meal for not a lot of money. And your honey will thank you for it!
Now, if you really want to turn it up a notch, try this recipe with seared scallops and asparagus spears with white wine sauce, and then garnished with what else? Delectable little crunchy pieces of Applewood Smoked Bacon.
Now, some of you have a hard time getting the hubs to eat their veggies. Why not lace it with a little bacon? He'll quickly realize who amazing vegetables are! ;)
What is your favorite recipe using bacon?? Share it with us!Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s that hold a special place in our hearts. The recipes on this week's #SundaySupper are a tribute to fathers:
Father’s Day Brunch:
- Dad’s Omelette Bar Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Peanut Butter and Honey for Father’s Day Breakfast Yummy Smells
- Healthy French Toast In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Paska Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Phil’s Pasta Tuna Salad The Watering Mouth
- Simple German Potato Salad and Wiener Wursts German Foodie
- Roasted Beet Soup Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Dad’s Cornbread Magnolia Days
- Greek Burger Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Dad’s Favorite Roast Beef Mrs. Mama Hen
- Sonoran Hot Dogs Damn Delicious
- Bacon Stuffed Jucy Lucy Burger Are you Hungry?
- Spicy Roasted Salmon in Coconut Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Dad’s Pride-of-Mobile Fried Oysters Pescetarian Journal
- Smoked Baby Back Ribs Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Grilled Pork Chops with Tarragon Butter Tora’s Real Food
- Beef Tongue in Tomato Sauce Basic and Delicious
- Bibim naeng myun Kimchi Mom
- Chicken Biryani Soni’s Food for Thought
- Brown Rice and Black Beans Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Bacon Recipes for Dad Momma Cuisine
- Curry Fish with Mixed Vegetables MyTrials in the Kitchen
- Roast Beef Roll Ups Daily Dish Recipes
- Bread and Butter Pudding Cositas Bonitas
- Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream famfriendsfood
- Coconut Cream Pudding Chocolate Moosey
- Rich & Fluffy Banana Pudding Parfait The Meltaways
- Black Forest Cheesecake Cravings of a Lunatic
- Macadamia Nut Cookies Pippi’s in the Kitchen Again
- Peach Cobbler Bars Juanita’s Cocina
- Iced Cookie Bars That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pudim Molotoff, Portuguese Meringue Pudding Family Foodie