Chipotle Chicken Bake with Food Network Magazine and Minute Rice
Chipotle Chicken Bake with Food Network Magazine and Minute® Rice
As the kids head back to school, moms everywhere are looking for simple, delicious and nutritious recipes that can be easily whipped up at dinnertime. My recipe for Chipotle Chicken Bake using Minute® Multi-Grain Medley Rice is just that!
I teamed up with Food Network Magazine and Minute®Rice for the "Rice to the Occasion" recipe contest where you can enter your favorite rice recipe for a chance to win a high powered blender and a feature in Food Network Magazine! How cool is that?!
Chipotle Chicken Bake (as seen in Food Network Magazine’s September 2016 issue)
- 2 bags Minute® Multi-Grain Medley Rice, uncooked
- 1¾ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup chipotle sauce (can substitute with taco or enchilada sauce)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1½ cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups shredded Chihuahua cheese, divided (can substitute with colby jack or cheddar cheese)
- ¼ cup sliced green onions