Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are guaranteed to melt in your mouth and wow!!!
This was honestly my first attempt at making these since I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease and hadn't until a couple months ago found any gluten free oats! I was feeling brave and ravenous yesterday and both of my girls are thrilled that I threw caution to the wind and whipped up these delicious cookies, they turned out to be a great success and I can't wait to make them again!
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1.5 cups Gluten Free Oats, either the old fashioned or quick cooking kind (this is important, most oats are NOT gluten free!!!!)
- 1 tbs Coconut Flour
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tbs Honey (I like the raw or creamed, unfiltered variety)
- 1 1/4 sticks of Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Raw Sugar (+ 1-2 tsp if you want them a touch sweeter)
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips (make sure they’re gluten free, I LOVE the chocolate chips from Trader Joes with the chocolate liquor!!!)