The All-American Resort For This Fourth Of July Weekend
Whether you want to be peaceful, patriotic or party it up this Fourth of July weekend,
Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa is the place to be
Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa is always a fantastic place to get away, but during the Fourth of July week, it is the all-American place to be. From Friday, June 29 through Sunday, July 8, Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa raises the flag to an all-American celebration by offering special Fourth of July weekend promotions and activities for families.
Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa Fourth of July weekend promotions and activities include:
• Guests who stay two consecutive nights get the third consecutive night half off. This promotion applies to the newly updated Inn rooms up to a spacious five-bedroom home perfect for family getaways.
• All day family activities are abound including a large bounce house and inflatable obstacle course, giant chess, hula hoops, bean bags at the pool patio lawn, travel buddy workshops, vacation creation, and a Scavenger Hunt around The Galena Territory. In the evening, guests are invited to S’Mores Galore next to the pool patio and The Great Duck Race at the resort pool. The fun ends with Movies and Tubies at the resort pool. On the Fourth of July everyone is invited to three-legged races, watermelon eating contests and more.
• Canoe, kayak and paddle boat rentals are available daily and are free to the resort guests. Pontoon rentals are $50 for 50 minutes. Sunset champagne cruises are available daily starting at 7:30 p.m. for $20 per person. Reservations are required and recommended.
• The Shenandoah Pro Rodeo competition is at its best on Saturday, June 30 and Sunday, July 1 at the nearby Shenandoah Riding Center.
• The Firecracker 5k Race is on Saturday, July 7 for all registered participants ages eight and up. Children ages eight and under are welcome to participate at a free sparkler sprint in the morning.
Other activities at Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa include:
• Six exceptional restaurants prepare fresh meals all day. Guests can grab a quick bite overlooking the golf course or enjoy a leisurely culinary and wine experience at the acclaimed Woodlands Restaurant. The hallmark of the resort’s culinary approach is a strong partnership with local farmers, butchers, fishermen and artisans – ensuring the freshest regional ingredients and superb seasonal cuisine throughout the year.
• It is always summer around the heated indoor pool, where guests and families enjoy games and activities like movie nights.
• Guests will instantly relax at the luxurious Stonedrift Spa, with treatments ranging from traditional deep-tissue massages to the drifting stone massage, aromatic facials and energy therapies.
All Fourth of July week activities and events are open to the public and to hotel guests and are free of charge. For more information about Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa and special Fourth of July rates and reservations should visit www.eagleridge.com or call (800) 892-2269.
Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa
444 Eagle Ridge Dr.
Galena, IL 61036